8.2.08

We Love Teaching...

I have just updated our Class and Workshop dates to the right , including the Photography Workshops-more dates to follow. Its true we love teaching... There is something about sharing knowledge that just gets me... I love it...
We have a had a few Scrapbook stores contact us from readers (lurkers-love you all-LOL) letting them know what we do-So if you would like to attend either a PhotoShop Or Photography Workshop at your local store-Email Me....
Peta and I have a busy and Fun weekend ahead of us-Yah... Tonight we are at a private home for the groups Permission To Play class-so much fun.. These ladies and gents are a hoot-also gotta love the lollies..... Not that I have any-cause how professional is that ;)
Have a Great Weekend..

PS. I have put together another slide show, showing examples of basic Photoshoped Photos using Elements-Before and After..

Having issues with You Tube-will add soon..

No comments: