16.2.08

Who Would Have Thought..

Me-technically challenged???!!!! I am still having issues with the slide show uploaded to You Tube and now I cannot get the booking forms to work....
If you would like to book in to any of the Workshops being held at the Brisbane Paper Crafts Festival (14th-16th March 2008)-Please email me (until I work these forms out LOL).. There is limited seating available...

We have been busy putting together the "goodies" bag that all that attend a Workshop be it a Photo software Workshop or Photography Workshop will receive... Let me just say-even I'm impressed LOL...

As we promised to relieve as our latest tutor on the website... Lets just say I am so anal we haven't finished it yet-poor Peta-with all my changes LOL.... I would like to welcome Andrea Thompson as our new tutor... Welcome Andrea!! Andrea joins our team-Peta Stokes and Sara Pearcy.. Watch out for these girls. Layouts and a few other little bits and pieces are popping up in all the scrapbooking magazines-I can hardly keep up with them LOL..

As Andrea has joined the team, Point Shoot Play is now able to offer additional classes on either Monday or Tuesday's, both during the day or evening classes. For more info please shoot me an email...

No comments: