7.2.08

Busy Busy...

The PSP girls and I have been busy busy... Peta is working on the Website as well. Won't be long now. Stay tuned for new tutor news.
Limited spaces available at the upcoming class on Sat 16th Feb at The Craft Attic, contact email Debra or call on 07 3399 2903. Bookings are been taking for the Workshops being held at the Paper Crafts Festival on 14th-16th March.. Email me for more info..

We are also going to be exhibiting at the Gold Coast Craft Fair-3rd-6th April, as well as having a classroom next to our stand.. To express interest for the workshops being held, please email or call me-0400 750 567..

I have also had time to play.. I put together these using the Photo A Day kit (gotta find the link LOL)... I am not really taking a photo a day-but love the kit-so I'm really doing "Photo At Random" do you think it will catch on ???? LOL

No comments: