6.12.07

Christmas Lights and Babies...

It seems both are popping up everywhere...

Arriving home tonight, all three boys were out the front setting up the Christmas Lights.. This year we had been "told" by the boys that something different was to happen.. So Don, being the true super dad he is, did just that...


Babies, wow, I have never heard of so many families welcoming the little bundles of joy this time of year. If family and/or friends aren't popping then out, they have just told us in 8 or so months they will.. Mind you I'm just jealous.... No more for us.. We'll just enjoy the cuddles when we can...


I have been having a little play with the Wacom Bamboo Fun-I love it.. I love my Graphire 4, but the Bamboo Fun-well its my new Friend.. We have also been busy preparing our new class formats to add in 2008- oh what fun we shall have..


Oh, finally, I can share a pic of Toby-he is just beautiful..
.

No comments: