2.12.07

I Was A Mum This Weekend...

For those that know me, know I have one of the best husbands (if not the best) in the world-sappy, I know, but Don truly is... This weekend however, Don went away for a weekend with this Bro in NSW, to "wet the baby's head"... Sounds like he had a very eventful weekend... Oh, we finally have pics of Toby.. He is just the spitting image of his dad Shaun.. Will post soon..

Don't forget the Welcome "Toby" Printing Promo finishes up on the 16th December..
I, on the other hand, got to play mum, all weekend-no just ducking out here or just dropping something off there. The boys and I had a great time.. We did a little Christmas Shopping, I was asked from Jay (9yr) the "my friend said Santa isn't real-is he" question.. Not a talk I wanted to have now-but we did-I then got the "but I still want presents-I can still get them can't I" line... We had a "in house" movie night on Saturday night and we went to the movies this morning-we saw Fred Claus-good movie-I/we thought it was a comedy-but as usual I cried (Don reckons I cry in all movies-LOL).. This afternoon, we finally got to catch up with D and the little boys, we had fun, with a muck up, photo shoot and quick play with a few photos..



I didn't take the last two photos-just played with them.. I also had some playing time, last weekend-nothing great just getting used to Elements 6 and practising what Sara and Peta are teaching in class. I have to be ready for all the new workshops we have scheduled for 2008.. The last one (below) I used a template from SP-Holiday Sampler 2006 by Shabby Princess.



Have a great week... oh, one last thing for tonight-The Point Shoot Play website, will go live in a couple of weeks-keep an eye out-we have a few Surprises in store...

No comments: