21.1.08

Organization

This weekend has found Don and I (in between classes) setting up our office, well really its my office, LOL.. Its amazing how much we collect over weeks, months and years.. We had one of the cabinet makers from work build our layout.. What fun it is to go through all my goodies and put away. I am a closet neat freak-I just don't tend to follow this through in all areas of my life-I think Laziness takes over.. But in this room... As I would like everything to have a place, something I thought that should take a day maybe two to complete....... I/we are nearly there..



What I have to Go...

Bench and Storage

Desk-Still Arranging

Old Paper Rack-FOR SALE

$20.00-Pick Up-Brisbane-Email me if you are interested.
With the boys away still we have the time-it is so quiet.. We really are missing the boys.. They are having sooooo much fun though.. Over the weekend they were with Uncle Shaun, Lesley and Toby.. Uncle Shaun has successfully converted them both to South Sydney Supporters (Shaun is the Merchandise and Licensing Manager for the Rabbitohs)
Both classes went well over the weekend..What I really love above all is meeting you all and watching you all grow more confident with what you are doing.. I even spied a few layouts on the walls the shops with wonderful enchantments to the photos from participants from last years classes...

No comments: