23.1.08

It's Not That Bad...

Each morning before work, I have been going through the "before" room and putting away in the "after" room, last night when I got home from a PSP meeting with the girls plus one (I'll fill you on the one soon)I looked at the "before" room and became quite deflated.. Is that all I've done... But this morning I saw the photo from Monday's post and I feel a lot better-slowly but surely, the piles are decreasing... I have the lovely Miz D coming tonight to go through the "before" room with me-must say, Miz D does like my give aways.. (don't tell her I said that-LOL) But I do have a few items that I thought you all may be interested in-I'll pop them on ebay and post the link... You know those items you have sooo many of-1 or 2 that have never been opened let alone used-and believe me, you don't need 3 of the exact same thing-just in case you use it. Do yourself a favour-if you run out then buy another one..
I came across a few sample invites and pressies I had made for friends in a draw. I didn't want to get rid of them, but what to do with them??? I turned them into magnets... By cutting up a real estate magnet (sorry LJ Hooker-but thanks) and adhering it to the back viola.. I also did the same to a few metal bead and watch tins...
I have had time to purchase a few new Digital/Hybrid kits, elements.. I have started to play-will let you know how I go, once finished....

No comments: