12.12.07

What a Week???!!!!

It's been great, it has not been great-what a week of highs and lows... The girls and I had a great dinner on Sat night-gotta love Freestyle... Sunday, we caught up with the lovely Nomes and Ryan as well as a couple of 'ring ins" (love ya)

Last week of school for the boys-last day tomorrow.. I cannot believe our babies will be in Year 5 and Year 2 in 2008 :(

Above-Jay in 1999-nearly 1.

Jay in Jan 2007.




Ash in 2001-3 months old



Ash in Nov 2007.

I'm seeing some great Christmas Trees on a few blogs out there, thought I'd share ours..
Photo was taken in 2006-it is amazing how a room can change in 12 months...


Stayed tuned-Boy-Do we have some news...









2 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Yes, BIG news coming!!

How gorgeous is the first photo?? (of J) Sooooo cute!!!

Peta said...

mm freestyle - although next time I think I'll have to actually try one of the deserts and not the alcamholic drinks hehe.

The photos look awesome Mel.