10.10.08

A Few New Things..

Yes, the first is a New Logo.. It has been in the pipeline for a little while, couldn't wait any longer LOL..We also have a NEW 2009 Jewel (CD) Case Calendar template inc calendar month brushes, all PSD files, so you may create to your hearts content. Will be live in the shop early next, but 3 lucky readers, may post or email now to receive their "Free" copy. Thanks to Trish Jones Designs and Point Shoot Play. Don't forget the Jewel cases, we also have those covered.




Speaking of Trish Jones Designs, sadly the online shop has closed, but no need to worry, Point Shoot Play is bringing all Trish's Designs on DVD, will go live in the online store next week. Lismore ladies will get a sneak peak...

5 comments:

Helen Skeggs said...

I hope I am your very first person to receive a copy of your 2009 calendar. Thank you

Kylee said...

I hope I am the second person to post to receive the 2009 calendar! Pretty please!! LOL :)

taylor1940 said...

The pics shown in this article are very nice.
===============
taylor

Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

Anonymous said...

loving all the new designs, you guys make it look so easy! Where do you find the time, you girls are always so busy!

Unknown said...

I love this calendar, it looks so good. You girls are so clever! I would love a copy of my very own!