4.3.08

I've Been Shopping-Soon (Even Now) You Can Too..

I love books and magazines that help the cause...

I love how they can inspire us to move out of our comfort zones and experience the joy and satisfaction of creating something NEW... Check out these treasures...


Check out the Life Images-this one is not too be missed...



Point Shoot Play is now taking Pre Orders for (I believe) one of the best reference books for use with PhotoShop Elements and even PhotoShop- The Digital Scrapbook Teacher-don't let the name fool you-the info in here is priceless for both beginners and for the more seasoned users(I also love the way it goes through the tools-just like we teach-great minds) Check out the PayPal shop to your right... Orders may also be emailed through to Me
Hugs Mel..

No comments: