15.11.07

I've Been Tagged...

Thanks Petrina... LOL..Here are the rules...

1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Ok Random and Weird about Mel..

1. I love my family...(I don't say that enough)
2. My husband Rocks
3. Apparently I work to much (what a full time job and a business is too much-LOL)
4. I love working....
5. I love learning new things-it keeps it real for me..
6. I am typing this when I should be leaving the house...
7. I am going to try to keep life simple....

Ok, so I have no one to tag-something to do with all work no play LOL..

Join in from here if you like...

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

too busy woman - too busy!!!
Thanks for playing :0)