28.9.07

Nearly October?????

Honestly, I used to think the days were sooo long... (of course I was about 8)

Don't they just fly??


Christmas is around the corner, it is hard to miss the Christmas decorations that are starting to grace the shops. Have you seen the awesome products hitting the scrapbooking shops..

I bought a great 6 x 4 Calender template from PickleberryPOP perfect gift for family and teachers-just add your photos and print. One idea I have been playing with is resizing the template, printing and then adding to a premade binder like Sara binders and adding any addtional elements you may wish, check out the shops listed under Fave Places I know they all stock them....

Next weekend, we will have the annual Christmas Card Shoot-I don't know who has more fun the boys or me-LOL-after about 200 shots though, I think we are about done..
This is the one I used last year-shot 182...(ok I can't find it-but I will and I'll post it soon) I altered the photo in Photoshop, and resized to fit 4 individual photos on a 6" x 4".

No comments: