31.8.07

PHOTO & CANVAS PRINTING-HOLD ON TIGHT....

So you may be thinking-Mel you slack tart-no posts in near a week... Ok, so that's what I am thinking LOL....

But, I have been a busy slack tart....Read on my friend....

I am sooo excited to announce that Point Shoot Play's Photo & Canvas Printing Services will be ready to rock within the next 2 weeks.....

Keep checking in-the Opening Specials will be well worth it.... Professional Quality Prints at Prices you will love...

If you are a Scrapbook Store that would like to be a Point Shoot Play; Photo Pick Up Store or you would like to nominate a store that you frequent shoot me an email with the store details...

On another note-how did we all go with shedding what needed to be shed with the Lunar Eclipse-WOW-what an Magical night...

No comments: