1.8.07

Annoucing Point.Shoot.Play


Over the last few weeks I have been setting up a new business-hence Point Shoot Play....

Finally, I can let you all in...(Very Excited)

Point Shoot Play, provides Photoshop Workshops to those new to PhotoShop or wanting to sharpen their skills.. I am very happy to announce that our Creative Director is no other than Pauline Rossi (Leenie).. What an amazing woman, the workshop format that Leenie was put together is amazing....

Our workshops are being held at various Scrapbook Shops in and around Brisbane, including Stamp Art Studio in Aspley... Once all dates for late August and September are confirmed, I will post..

Additional services that Point Shoot Play are providing include Photo Printing, Canvas Prints and novelty Prints-such as Invitations, Cards, Calenders and Books.. Feel free to email me for a price list.. Once the Website is completed, it will be as simple as uploading your photos, and having delivered to your door...

Thanks for all your support, thus far, we look forward to a fun time... If you would like a workshop held at your local shop or home, please email me...

No comments: